About this site
This is a collection of some software I've made. If you find something useful, please use it, modify it or whatever you like.
- tnotes is a bash based note-taking application and organizer. It will act as a regular shell, taking commands and giving feedback. But some commands has been expanded with functionality for ease of organizing notes, and if you have set up git, they will also call git transparently so your notes will be version controlled.
- launcher.py is an application launcher for Unix-like systems. Aimed mainly at people who just runs a window manager without a full desktop environment.
Howtos and tips
- Fvwm Module: FvwmSaveWindow
- randombg.sh Set a random desktop image. Works with KDE3, Gnome(?) and pure X
- kdecolor4to3.rb This script will make KDE3 apps obey changes made under KDE4’s color settings. (Please read instructions in script file before using!)